Holden Evening Prayer (in person & livestreamed)
Wednesdays, March 9 – April 6, 7:00 p.m.
Paul Oman paints the Miracles of Jesus
Gather on Wednesday nights in Lent to worship together using the beautiful music of the Holden Evening Prayer service. This year, Holden will include Holy Communion.
In each week’s message, we’ll see Bible stories come to life on canvas through the artwork of pastor and professional artist Paul Oman. His Drawn to the Word artistic ministry is a favorite of those who have seen him paint at Camp Wapo, or attended workshops or other events. This Lent, he has created a series of five videos designed to engage both in-person and online worshipers of all ages. We’ll be drawn into the Miracles of Jesus as Paul quickly works layer upon layer to tell each story in a unique and powerful experience.
- March 9 Jesus Heals the Gerasene Demoniac (Mark 5:1-20)
- March 16 Jesus Raises Jairus’ Daughter & Heals the Woman with the Flow of Blood (Mark 5:21-43)
- March 23 Jesus Feeds the 5000 & the 4000 (Mark 6:30-44 & Mark 8:1-10)
- March 30 Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind (John 9:1-41)
- April 6 Jesus Raises Lazarus From The Dead (John 11:1-44)
Lent Speakers – Presented by CYF Ministries
Wednesdays, March 9 – April 6, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
You are invited on Wednesdays for a series of amazing speakers aimed at middle school, senior high, parents/guardians, and other adults in the congregation/community.